CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Senin, 05 Juli 2010

I am strong coz I believe in Him!!!

When i got nothing for every prays and wishes, when I thought that God is probably giving me so much pain and sadness, thanks God I still believe that He must have a reason for every problems i have. i trust him, no matter what. i believe that he will give d thing that i need, not what I want, the one that I can live with, not d one I can't live with.

I used to play hard, work hard, compete hard. I never get what I want easily. I used to struggle for the thing that want it the most. I study and manage my time hard until I achieve my cumlaude predicate with high index cummulative achievement while actively working on organizations and debate competitions. I kept applying d scholarship n believing that someday I would across d ocean, then I suddenly made it in the end of 2008. I study hard, work hard and compete hard.

After graduation, d real life is even harder, I meet the new challenges, people with d new characters and new problems. almost 2 years after graduation, my prays and wishes are not seeming to come true. God seems never listening to my demands. I take number of risks, pass many interviews and tests and also gets many offerings. However, it seems that should take thousands of steps to reach the targets.

With those ups and downs on my life, I keep on praying, keep on wishing and keep on believing that someday God with answer all my questions, my problems, my prays, my wishes and my demands.

0 komentar: